So it's almost here... the day I have been waiting for since I met her, in just over two weeks I get the honor of watching Sara walk down the aisle towards me. I'm sure my knees will be shaking as every step her father and her takes towards the alter, but this is all GOOD!! This isn't the first time I have been married but it sure feels like it to me, Sara is all I could ask for in a wife, best friend, to me she is the total package!
It does seem a little sureal that in less than 16 days we will be getting married, I've used the anaolgy that it's kind of like knowing what you are going to get for christmas and you just can't wait to open that present, well it's safe to say that by far this is going to be the best Christmas ever!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you!! You are the best gift ever too babe!
Post a Comment