Baby M,
Wow in 50 days you are suppose to join us. Can you maybe come a little early? Oh don't do that, come when you are ready. The anticipation of your arrival is getting me so excited more and more everyday. I can't wait to see if you are a boy or a girl. How much hair? Who are you going to resemble me or daddy or a combination of both? You are getting bigger. My doctor told me that you are going to be a big baby. That doesn't surprise us, both daddy and I were big babies. I'm guessing you are going to be really long.
You love when I eat. You get so active right after I eat a meal or snack. Your favorite seems to be the orange drink that I love so much. Though last night I had a late night snack of ice cream and you seem to like that too. You also love the music I listen to on the way to and from work. It's like your dancing. :)
Your brothers think it's "so cool" that they can feel you wiggle inside me. Dad and I laugh at them with their excitement of you moving.
I'm getting bigger each day and I'm slowing down a lot. You have even put some ribs out of place that I had to go to the chiropractor and get them back in place. Sleeping is getting more uncomfortable also. All worth it though because you are something that daddy and I have wanted since we met.
We love you Baby M!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Babe -
Your excitment makes me all giddy with excitement as well, I cannot wait to become a parent again with you, I know you will make a great mom!
I love you!!
Post a Comment