Baby M -
I'm writing this as we wait with great anticipation for you to join our family and bring even more joy & laughter to what we have. Mommy is enjoying most of every minute of you growing inside her, I still remember the exact moment when she called and said she thought she was pregnant with you, it brings a smile to my face every time I think about it!
You know being a Dad twice over doesn't mean I'm not nervous, I'm hoping it's kinda like riding a bike and it will come right back to you BUT with every new child comes new things that I will experience and I can't wait for it to get here.
You will never have to worry about love in this household your Dad, Mom, Brothers, and yes even Hayden will make sure you will always have plenty of it. You also have plenty of Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, Cousins, and Godparents that will shower you with lots of love as well once you arrive =)
Love You til my last breath!
Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are the greatest dad and husband!!
Post a Comment